Tuesday 20 November 2012

Glossybox October 2012




On the one hand this months’ Glossybox was great, but on the other it seemed to be a bit lacking.
The plus side of this box was the cleaning content that we got in it, mainly focused on the face for helping blemishes, which at the minute is an issue for me as with these colder days my eczema is flaring up. To top it off we also got a Yves Rocher lipstick, which is a gorgeous red colour and one which I will most certainly use.

The downside of this however is the fact that instead of the usual 5 products there were only 4 in this, so in a way even though the value of these products comes up to quite a bit it felt as if it was missing something.  I actually felt like digging in the black confetti filling of the box to make sure I hadn’t overlooked another product!

How do you rate your Glossybox?

No comments:

Post a Comment